Italian Content Moderation Analyst (Review community)
Earn up to PHP 70,000/month for this position
11/F Glorietta 2 Corporate Center, Makati City
- Moderate pending user-generated content against a set of community guidelines on the admin platform.
- Maintain key quality and productivity metrics as outlined by the brand and partner management.
- Research, collect, and collate required information on products/services/content across several online platforms based on provided guidelines.
- Conduct online content classification and categorization.
- Maintain data work requirements by following data program techniques, procedures as well as meeting and maintaining the required quality, productivity and SLA thresholds.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Provide email-based customer service as per specific provided guidelines and client specifications.
- Fluent in speaking, writing, and reading in English and Italian.
- Quick learner and able to decipher complex information.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent web research skills.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency.
- Good time management skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures.
- Previous hands-on knowledge of e-commerce projects.
- Comfortable when using Internet search engines like Google or Bing.
- Familiarity with software like MS Office, and comfortable adapting to and learning new software and web applications.
- Previous sales/customer service experience is an added advantage.
- Salesforce experience is a plus.