Japanese Customer Service Agents (for Software Firm)
Earn up to PHP 110,000/month for this position
11/F Glorietta 2 Corporate Center, Makati City
- Receive customer calls, log issues, analyses configurations, application and system log files to determine the cause of issues (when needed) and escalate to next level of support.
- Maintain accountability for an issue until the same is resolved.
- Report errors/bugs to Product Support team.
- Provide consulting for customers on procedural issues and queries including quick solution for already known and documented issues.
- Share knowledge and best practices with the team.
- Deliver valuable content for Product Support Knowledge Base.
- Contribute to Technical Knowledge Database.
- Proper transition process of all business-critical occurrences to peers in other locations across the globe.
- Participate in weekend support coverage as per roster planned globally.
- Continually develop expertise on new releases and product as demanded by business environment.
- Native level language proficiency in written and spoken Japanese
- Outstanding written and spoken English communication skills
- At least a high school graduate
- Effective organization and time management skills
- Ability to work well in team-oriented environments
- Must be willing to work in a shifting schedule