- Provide training to all new hires and manage all communication for various training programs and continuing education program specific training.
- Train all new hires with help of all adult learning theories and provide technical support to the implementation of all new systems.
- Administer everyday training program and track all student data in an accurate manner and ensure achievement of all quality targets by the team.
- Assist all students to effectively transit from training to work environment, and ensure compliance with all business requirement and maintain work according to timeline and content flow.
- Maintain knowledge on all products and participate in all team meetings and monitor all transaction in adherence to all code of conduct.
- Administer working of all staff and recommend continuous improvement in the qualityof services and provide training to the production
- Participate in all continuous improvement activities and identify all requirement for curriculum development and enhancement.
- Manage all communication with managers and resource groups and monitor everyday interaction with clients and analyze all training performance metrics.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
1. Communication skills – (Excellent level of verbal and written communication skills)
- Public speaking skills – must be able to present to groups and facilitate learning
- Interpersonal communication skills – must be able to speak to and motivate individuals for knowledge transfer and performance and behavior improvement
- Client communication skills
2. Critical Thinking Skills – Able to understand the needs of learners and can analyze what will effectively work for that audience.
3. Computer Proficiency – Able to create, develop or assess materials that will help employees understand the subjects being taught. Proficiency in Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.) applications preferred.
4. Basic Management Skills – Will oversee training new and tenured employees, and needs to motivate and train small to large groups of employees.
5. Work Ethics – Committed, hard-working, honest, hungry to learn, zero attendance and attitude issues.